You’ve been here, served here, now get the T-shirt! Email the church office at livinghopeFMC@comcast.net to order yours today. Please include your name, phone number and the size(s) you need. Suggested donation of $5 each to cover the cost of the shirt.
If you can get here, we will feed you! Join us for hamburgers, hotdogs & other great food on Sunday, July 21st at 11:30 AM. Come on in the front doors and we will show you the way to the food.
Feel free to join us for any of our other special activities this weekend (July 19th-21st), Click here for more information on our Church Camp-in
You have heard of a camp out, but we are having a camp-in! Bring your camping stuff to the church for a great weekend of fellowship and fun. Check out the brochure and sign up today!
Come and camp out at Living Hope! Bring your tent or trailer and set it up for the entire weekend or for one night. You can participate in all activities or just a few You can camp, or go home and sleep in your own bed. We have planned a weekend of activities just to get to know each other, to fellowship, to have fun.
Schedule of events:
Friday, July 19th:
- 6:15pm-7pm—Set-up Camp
- 7PM— Dinner (Provided, bring your own dishes & drinks)
- 8:30—Campfire Chapel Service
- 9:30—S’mores & Fellowship
Saturday, July 20th :
- 8:30AM—Pancake Breakfast
- 9:45—Morning Chapel/Special program for kids
- 11AM—Lunch (Bring your own sandwich & side)
- 1PM—Float the Sammamish River, AKA the Slough (Bring a life jacket). Bike the Burke-Gillman trail
- 1:15PM—Movie (G-rated) in the Sanctuary, Basketball, Frisbee… FREE TIME!
- 5:30PM—DINNER!!! Bring your own BBQ, Potatoes & Salad & we will all eat together. Dessert? Ice Cream Social/Contest. We bring the toppings, you bring the Ice cream! You can use the church electricity for this part of the weekend.
- 7:30PM—Campfire Chapel Service
- 8:30PM—Twilight Smores
- 9PM.—Campfire talks, board games. Hearts, Cribbage and other previously taboo card games.
Sunday, July 21st:
- 8AM—Worship Team Practice
- 9AM—Breakfast (Everyone is welcome)
- 11:30—Neighborhood “Block Party” BBQ lunch.