Thursday, January 29, 2015
Pastor Rob is preaching this week.
It is Communion Sunday.
Here is what’s happening this week & beyond:
- Saturday, January 31st: Men’s Breakfast at 8:30AM. Men, come and enjoy fellowship and good food.
- Dan and Adrienne are moving this weekend. If you want to help you can! Just be here after men’s breakfast. There are other ways you can bless this family during this time of transition. If you want to know how, just send us an email: email@example.com
- Leadership Board meeting is coming up February 9th at 7PM. It is always good to pray for the leaders of Living Hope!
- Pastor Kyle & Christina’s first Sunday with us is Sunday, February 15th. Many of our church family will be gone that week (youth at Snowblast, couples away for Valentine’s day Weekend…) so our big welcome Sunday will be February 22nd. Which brings us to February 22nd…
- Welcome Sunday for Pastor Kyle & Family. We will have a lunch together after church on the 22nd. Christine Wayson is coordinating this event. Please email the office if you would like to help.
Pray for Pastor Kyle & Christina Welstad: They will begin their ministry here officially on Sunday, February 15th. Pray for this huge transition.
Snowblast: pray as the youth and leaders prepare for this event. It is BIG and has lots of spiritual impact on the kids and the friends they bring.